2018 – 2019 Members’ Benefits
We will continue to update this page as additional offers are confirmed – so please keep an eye on this page as the Season gets underway
- Access to support and advice, together with the opportunity to raise questions and contribute to debate and discussion affecting the future of Point to Pointing:
- Through our network of Area PPORA Committee Members and Regional Rider Representatives – click here to find out who they are and how to contact them
- Attendance and participation at our Annual General Meeting – this will include a Members’ Forum – your chance to raise the issues that matter to you with the decision makers from our sport
- Nominate and vote for your Committee Representatives
- Contribute to the PPORA’s work as an independent organisation representing the voice of grass roots participants and supporters in Point to Pointing’s decision makers
- Keep informed throughout the year on the debates and changes affecting our sport via our website, quarterly e-newsletters, and social media updates
- Take part in the nomination process for many of our Grassroots Awards
- Learn more about our sport – participate in a range of skill development events 2018 – 2019 events tbc
- Join fellow members at the Annual Grassroots Awards Lunch – our popular end of Season Finale
- All members are also eligible for the discounts below – offers in red are new for 2017 – 2018.
Where offer codes are required, and not provided below, these will be sent to Annual Members with their 2018 – 2019 Membership Card, and to Life Members (for whom we have a current email address) by email in early September. Alternatively codes can be obtained by emailing or calling the PPORA Office 07513 101659
All offers will be subject to validation checks.
Loose Leaf, Year Book and Planner from the Point-To-Point Racing Company
The Point-To-Point Racing Company are offering all current PPORA Members the following discounts
15% off the Loose-Leaf – a saving of nearly £36
10% off The Planner – a saving of £3.99
10% off the Yearbook 2017-18 – a saving of £1.99
Orders can be placed, using the offer code that was included in your membership letter (or emailed to you), on-line at www.pointtopoint.co.uk/shop or by calling 01933 304795. If ordering more than one publication please call so that the appropriate codes can be applied to all items in your order.
Racing Equipment, Tack and Clothing
Harley Equestrian, offer all PPORA Members a 10% discount on purchases of helmets, body protectors and footwear (excluding bespoke items) the discount cannot be combined with other special offers and cannot be used in conjunction with loyalty points. Go to www.harleyequestrian.com to see the range of products available. To obtain your discount please order by phone quoting your PPORA 2018 – 2019 Membership Number or show your PPORA Membership Card when buying in store. Offer subject to membership validation checks
Treehouse Sporting Colours – offer a 10% discount on the full product range at from Treehouse Sporting Colours (excludes other offers). To obtain your discount go to www.treehouseonline.co.uk and enter the code that will be sent to you with your membership card in the Voucher / Discount Codes Field at checkout
NAF – 25% off rrp of all products – free delivery – NAF have kindly agreed to extend their 25% discount off RRP on ALL products for the coming season. You can find out more about the NAF product range here: www.naf-equine.eu/uk/index.jsp
This includes the RaceOn range of supplements formulated to combat the challenges faced by today’s racehorses: www.naf-equine.eu/uk/raceon
This offer is only available on purchases made direct from Sammy Martin, Racing Manager. You can contact Sammy by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: 07980 922041 Offer subject to membership validation checks
Racing, Hunting and Equestrian Art
Equestrian Art International (EAI) sponsors of the PPORA Chairman’s Award offer all PPORA members a 10% discount. EAI represent a range of leading contemporary British Equestrian Arts selling only ORIGINAL art work which can be viewed at their website: Equestrian Art International and at their Racecourse Pop Up Galleries which you will find at venues including Cheltenham, Newmarket and York throughout the year. There’s a full list of where to find them on their website – and this includes The Cheltenham Open Meeting where you will find them in the Tented Village. Speak to, or email, owner John Thorley to obtain your discount. Offer subject to membership validation checks
Dent Fine Art Equestrian Artists, and Point to Point supporters, David and Adrian Dent are offering PPORA members a 10% on all items on their website www.dentfineart.co.uk to obtain your discount visit the website and contact them using the Contact Form and quoting your 2017 – 2018 PPORA Membership Number before making your purchase. Offer subject to membership validation checks
£5 off the on the day cost of a Day Members’ Badge at the gate, and £5 off the cost of a Members’ Car Park Label (purchased on arrival on the day – this is optional as other FREE parking is also available). To obtain this offer you must follow the yellow AA signs directing you to the Members’ Enclosure and enter the racecourse via the Pudding Norton Entrance (post code NN21 7NA). You will be required to show your 2018 – 2019 membership card to obtain the discount
The offer is NOT available on 1st January, 22nd April or 2nd June. Click here for fixture dates
20% discount on Grandstand & Paddock Enclosure tickets on Saturday 16th February 2019 – Grand National Trial – and Walrus Hunter Chase – day. Purchase on line any clicking here and entering the offer code that has been emailed to members
Hope this is all ok, but if you do have any queries please just let me know.
£5 discount off the at the gate price of a Club enclosure badge (£21) one ticket per member, and a free race card (worth £3) at Stratford Racecourse fixtures during the 2018 – 2019 season. To obtain this offer please show your 2018 – 2019 membership card when purchasing a ticket on entry to the course. Click here for information on fixtures at Stratford.
We are currently talking to other racecourses so please check this page regularly for additional offers
Harrison Clark Rickerbys Solicitors www.hcrlaw.com offer all PPORA members a free initial half-hour telephone agricultural or equine legal consultation with specialist partners Mary Wathen or Esther Stirling. To contact Harrison Clark Rickerbys solicitors call 01905 612 001.
Additional Owner Member Benefits:
- The opportunity to enter your horse, and to ride in a nationwide series of races only open to owners and riders who are members of the PPORA. More news on some related innovations will follow soon
Additional Rider Member Benefits:
- The opportunity to enter your own horse, and to ride in a nationwide series of races only open to owners and riders who are members of the PPORA. More news on some related innovations will follow soon
Extra Benefits for First Season Rider Members:
- Free Rider membership of the PPORA to all first season riders